Monday, August 11, 2008

The tooth fairy came to visit last night




I never thought the tooth fairy would come visit Macey before she even started kindergarten, but after losing her tooth yesterday morning the tooth fairy owed her a visit last night. Macey told us to tell the tooth fairy she did not want dollars-only quarters.  She was so excited to wake up this morning and see quarters, nickels and dimes. When I asked Macey what the tooth fairy does with all of those teeth she responded with, "she makes a castle."

3 comments:

Brandie said...

That is so sweet - making a castle with teeth. Very creative! I cant believe she lost a tooth so early, mine lost them sooo late (Courtnie not til end of 1st and Cameron not til end of 2nd). Yeah for Macey! Another milestone.

Jonna said...

I didn't know you had a blog loser!! You can't have me linked and not tell me about yours!!

Nonna said...

What a sweetie pie! You should have put a picture of the toothless Macey on here too! Nonna

Powered by Blogger.